Monday, January 25, 2010

Pimp My Bride: Matt Grant to Produce Reality Show


Former Bachelor star Matt Grant, who starred on the show's 12th season and got engaged to Shayne Lamas for like 12 seconds, has a new show in the works.

Its name? Pimp My Bride! Sadly, we are serious.

"[It's] an organic follow-up to The Bachelor," the British financier said, adding that he first conceptualized the series after finishing filming The Bachelor back in 2008. "It's bascially about the groom being in control of the wedding."

No couple from The Bachelor has ever had a wedding, of course (minor details) but maybe Jake Pavelka can pimp Vienna Girardi on the series premiere!

The Bachelor (Matt Grant)

Matt Grant is returning to reality TV. Do you care?

In addition to producing Pimp My Bride, Grant, whose engagement to Shayne Lamas was quite short-lived is also considering taking part of another new show.

"They've asked me to possibly do the Bachelor Pad show," he said. "It's like Big Brother Bachelor with all the Bachelors in a house. I've thought about doing it because I'm obviously not famous anymore and it would give me 15 minutes!"

Well, at least he's up front about that. Gotta give him credit there.

Here's an enduring image from Matt's season of The Bachelor ...

Shayne Lamas Pic

Shayne was really, really, REALLY excited about getting a rose.




No comments:

Post a Comment