Monday, January 25, 2010

Jessica Simpson Gets a New Bedmate


Some creature got into Jessica Simpson's bed over the weekend.

No, it wasn't John Mayer, Tony Romo or Billy Corgan. It was just a dog named Sammy. We have no idea why we're writing about this.

"Sammy and I are falling asleep," the alleged singer Twittered.

"Sweet snuggle companion."

Jessica Simpson, Dog

Former star Jessica Simpson pretends to be asleep as she takes a picture, later posted on Twitter, of herself snuggling in bed with a cute, likely displeased pooch.

Last September, Simpson's beloved maltipoo Daisy - a gift from ex Nick Lachey - was snatched by a coyote in L.A. Her poor little companion was never found.

Apparently subscribing to the Kim Kardashian school of Twittering and sharing with us her every mundane move, Jessica took the time to elaborate on this.

"Sammy and I are falling asleep. Sweet snuggle companion," she wrote. "Thx so much Jeannia and Evan for letting me have her for the night :)"

Daisy is still the only one in her heart, though: "Sammy isn't my new pup. I borrowed her for the night from my friends :)"

We now return to actual news.




No comments:

Post a Comment