Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebrity Hair Affair: Redhead Hayden Panettiere


Hayden Panettiere recently ditched her blonde 'do to become a redhead simply "Because I could! I was tired of being a blonde and being... you get stuck in one thing and known for one thing and as a cheerleader or whatever that image."

"It's fun to change things up, and now I feel I don't have to overcompensate as much personality-wise when I have red hair as I do with blonde hair."

"I'm typically a very fiery person anyway," adds the 21-year-old actress, and surely Wladimir Klitschko can attest to that, if you know what we mean!

Was it a good move by the Heroes cast member? Vote below!

Hayden Panttiere, Red Hair

What do you think of Hayden Panettiere's red hair?

It's hot!
I'm on the fence.
Bring back the blonde!
View Results




No comments:

Post a Comment