Sunday, May 16, 2010

Claudia Schiffer, Matthew Vaughn Welcome Child #3!


It's a girl for Claudia Schiffer.

The supermodel and her film-producer husband, Matthew Vaughn, welcomed their third child Friday, according to German newspaper Welt am Sonntag.

Claudia and Matthew are also parents to Caspar, 7, and Clementine, 5, and will reveal her new daughter's name next week, the publication says.

The couple announced they were expecting baby #3 in January.

Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn Picture

Congratulations to Matthew Vaughn and Claudia Schiffer!

Schiffer has said she "loves being pregnant ... You can do whatever you want. You don't feel guilty, because I used to feel guilty about having a day off," she said.

Another benefit?

"Before my pregnancies, I was someone who had to watch their weight. I had a trainer, I was working out, I would never eat anything sweet," she continued. "Anyway, I got pregnant and when I was breastfeeding it just came off."

"I can eat whatever I want. If I don't eat enough, I will lose weight!"

Good stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment