Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nadine Coyle denies Girls Aloud rift


And is learning to dance

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nadine Coyle has been having dance lessons.

The Girls Aloud singer is preparing to launch her solo career and admits there are some aspects of being a pop star she has had to work harder at than others.

She said: "I'm not a huge fan of dancing and I've never claimed to be the best mover around."

"I was always into the singing more, so I hated having to learn all the routines. But I have been doing some training in the States and I think I'm getting more used to it now. I want to come out with a great single and video and start things off with a bang."

While there has been much speculation that Nadine doesn't get along with her bandmates - Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh - the singer insists they are all friends and will stay that way even when the group eventually split.

She added: "Whenever we decide or the public decides that we're not needed or wanted any more, things will be great between us. They really will because they can't not be.

"The girls are family. You can fall out with them, but you can't lose them."

SOURCE


No comments:

Post a Comment