Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beth Ditto likes to Shoplift


Gossip's Beth Ditto 'I have a hard time not stealing'

Singer says she 'last shoplifted three months ago'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gossip's Beth Ditto has admitted that she has to stop herself from stealing from shops.

The singer, who with her band will embark on a US tour later this month, revealed that whilst she has a "hard time" stopping herself, she doesn't shoplift anymore.

"I have a hard time not buying or stealing," Ditto told PaperMag.com "If I want something, I have to have it. But not anymore. The last time was three months ago - a dress from Marshalls."

She added: "I used to steal more. I mostly stole from Goodwill. You know, 'Can't be bothered. The line's too long. Put it in your purse'.


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment