Friday, February 19, 2010

Logan Lerman 'flattered' by Selena Gomez.



Percy Jackson And The Olympians star Logan Lerman has admitted that he was "flattered" when Selena Gomez branded him "the next big thing".

The Wizards Of Waverly Place actress tipped 18-year-old Lerman as a future star during her recent appearance on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM show.

According to Just Jared, Lerman told The Bonnie Hunt Show that he had been on the road promoting the fantasy film when Gomez's interview aired.

"I heard about that. It's so flattering," he said. "I remember someone told me that she said that about me and it was flattering, very nice."

Hunt then suggested that Lerman - who revealed that he was single - should ask Gomez out on a date. "I don't know her!" he replied, but after Hunt insisted that it should happen, he said: "Okay, now I have to find her but only because you told me to!"

SOURCE


No comments:

Post a Comment